Maple Apple Cheddar Bacon Oatmeal Bake
- Ready in: 40 minutes
- Complexity: medium
- kcal: 417
- 1/2 cup oats
- 2 egg whites (62g)
- 38g Greek Yogurt (This is half of 1/3 cup)
- 1/4 cup Silk Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk (or Blue Diamond Coconut Almond Breeze Milk)
- 41g Chopped Apples
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/16 - 1/8 tsp salt (Just a light dash, not much needed)
- ½ tbs Stevia (or Sweetener of choice)
- 21g, 3tbs Fat Free Shredded Cheddar Cheese (or cheese of choice)
- ½ tbs 100% Pure Maple Syrup
- 1oz Bacon (No Nitrate/Nitrite)
What you need:
Olive Oil Cooking Spray
1. Heat oven to 350.
2. Heat Skillet, Spray and Cook Bacon. Chop into pieces and set aside.
3. Spray Large Ramekin (baking dish of choice) with cooking spray.
4. Combine all ingredients (except Bacon, Maple Syrup & Cheese), pour in Large Ramekin.
5. Top Bake with chopped Bacon. Bake 40 mins.
6. Remove from oven, drizzle Maple Syrup over Bake, top with cheese and bake for
7. Allow to set for a few mins to cool and firm up slightly.
8. Enjoy!! Seriously.....ENJOY!!! :-)
(Remember this is a Bake, so it will be slightly moist in center)