Cauliflower Pizza Crust by Nikia Dyson
- Ready in: 30 mins
- Serves: 2
- Complexity: easy
- kcal: 133
- Cauliflower (300 grams raw or 270 grams cooked/riced)
- ½ cup Fat-Free Shredded Mozzarella Cheese (56 grams)
- 1/3cup, 83g Egg Whites
What you need:
Cookie Sheet/Pizza Pan
Processor (To chop/rice cauliflower)
When measuring Egg Whites, use a measuring cup/scale and be precise. Too much egg white will result in dough not forming properly
Pizza Topping Options:
Natural Pizza Sauce
Sun Dried Tomatoes
Shredded Chicken Breast
**Use your favorites**
Directions (How to rice Cauliflower)
1. Clean & chop cauliflower in processor.
2. Place in microwave safe dish, cover and cook for 5 minutes. **Do not add water**
Directions (Pizza Crust)
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Combined (cooked) riced cauliflower, shredded mozzarella cheese, egg whites, oregano, basil & garlic. **Add seasonings to taste**
3. Spray parchment lined cookie sheet/pizza pan with cooking spray.
4. Transfer mixture to pan and shape into a circle. Form one large crust or two smaller crusts.
5. Place in oven and bake for 30mins or until a nice golden brown and firm.
6. Remove crust from oven and place broiler on High. Prepare pizza with desired toppings. Cook for additional 5mins.